IQAC-objective, Function and Benefits
- To develop a mechanism to monitor, direct and supervise the working of various internal committees in the institute.
- To analyse working of various internal committees and promote a quality work culture in the college.
- To decentralise the working and duties to various internal committees in the college.
- To monitor the teaching learning process and promote quality education in the college.
- To organise various activities related to student progression and support.
- To promote research aptitude among the faculty and students.
- Faculty would be made aware of the institutional functioning towards quality education.
- Various activities would be organised in keeping view of the all-round of the students.
- Good practices would be developed among stakeholders to fulfill vision and mission of the college.
- A mechanism would be developed to monitor the quality education process.
- A methodology would be practiced for documentation and internal communication.